Someone told me the other day they didn’t believe my way of living healthfully w…


Someone told me the other day they didn’t believe my way of living healthfully was sustainable and I got to thinking about what they meant…and of course I am making assumptions here because I was too chicken to ask “what do you mean?” So I am assuming this person was talking about my #plantpotion I drink every day. Is that what seems unsustainable? Because daily home workouts surely are sustainable. So I need to address this with some reflective questions to put things into perspective. Is eating a salad every day unsustainable? Is eating fruits and vegetables every day unsustainable? Is it unsustainable to buy things to add into your diet like flax chia matcha? Is meal planning and prepping for ease and convenience unsustainable? Is finding foods and recipes to enhance your diet unsustainable? Is BUYING food unsustainable? Because that is what I am doing with my daily shake. It is a food item that I choose to buy because I need food to live and food costs money. And I need high-quality food to live my best have energy each day and sustain myself. My daily shake is PART of my everyday food life. It is not in addition to anything and actually makes EVERY OTHER part of food day completely doable and sustainable because when your body gets filled with nutrients it doesn’t go through crazy cravings to eat the junk or over eat. So I think I am doing pretty good with sustainability with a 60lb. weight loss and maintenance. No quick fixes here. None. You want sustainability? You do the hard work every day with your fitness AND nutrition and you eat foods that do your body good and if that is an AWESOME shake/smoothie each day to pack in the good stuff in one delicious dose you do that.



Source by katemcdee

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้